This lovely kit includes everything you need to make three Paraffle designs that were inspired by May Morris: a paisley Orange Tree, Swallow, and Botanics.
Each of the three designs uses 10 basic embroidery stitches - making the kit perfect both for beginners and more experienced crafters. The stitch guide includes helpful instructions for each stage of the project, and provides practical descriptions (and photos) of every stitch, helping you to learn each new technique.
Originally designed for Beginners Embroidery workshops I held at Dovecot Studios in Edinburgh, the three designs combine to create a gorgeous wall feature - the wooden display hoops are ready to hang once each piece is finished.
The kit includes:
* one 8 inch 'working' hoop
* three 8.5 inch display hoops
* navy blue cotton fabric
* backing felt
* DMC embroidery threads for each design
* dressmakers' carbon paper (to transfer the pattern)
* patterns and stencils for all 3 designs
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* 8 page stitch guide, giving practical instructions and tips on all the stitches this project needs
All you need to start creating your own set of skies are a pair of scissors and a pen!