This paisley Parrot banner embroidery kit is great for beginners starting out in hand embroidery.
The DIY kit has everything you need to create your own tapestry style embroidered banner. The design uses 10 different embroidery stitches, and the helpful guide provides all the instructions and photos you need to learn each new technique. It's simple to create your own piece of wall art while learning a new craft!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* wooden banner ends (with allen key)
* DMC embroidery threads
* cotton fabric
* carbon paper (to transfer the pattern)
* embroidery needle
* paisley parrot pattern and stencil
* practical instructions for each stage of the project
* stitch guide booklet, with advice and photos for all the stitches this design needs
To get started on your own piece of tropical embroidered wall art, all you need are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron - easy!