This Paisley Skies banner set is a great way for beginners to learn hand embroidery - while making 3 beautiful wall hangings.
The kit includes everything you need to get started on your own tapestry style pieces of embroidery art. Our Sunrise, Sunset, and Aurora designs each use 10 basic embroidery stitches, and the practical instructions included can guide you through each stage of the project.
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* 3 wooden banners (with allen key)
* DMC embroidery threads
* cotton fabric
* dressmakers' carbon paper (for transferring the patterns)
* embroidery needle
* sunset, sunrise, and aurora patterns & stencils
* comprehensive instructions for each piece of the project
* stitch guide booklet, giving instructions (with photos) for all the stitches this project needs
To make your own set of paisley style sky banners, all you need are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron!