This paisley Llama banner embroidery kit is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to do hand embroidery.
The DIY kit includes everything you need to create your own embroidered wall hanging. The lovely llama design uses 10 hand embroidery stitches, and the helpful guide provides all the instructions and advice you need to learn each technique - so it's easy to create your own tapestry style piece of embroidery!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* wooden banner ends (with allen key)
* DMC embroidery threads
* cotton fabric
* dressmakers' carbon paper (to transfer the pattern)
* paisley llama stencil and pattern
* practical instructions for each stage of the project
* stitch guide booklet, with advice and photos for all the stitches this piece uses
To get started on your own embroidered banner, all you need are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron - simple!