This fall themed Fox Cushion Embroidery Kit is a great way for beginners to learn the basics of embroidery. Plus, you can create a gorgeous autumnal cushion cover for your home!
The kit has everything that you need to embroider your own rustic cushion cover with my eye catching fox design. Each kit is designed to teach ten types of hand embroidery stitch, and the practical guide included gives clear, helpful instructions for every technique you'll need. The cushion cover included is Fairtrade, organic, and pre-made with a zip opening - so no difficult sewing required, just the lovely hand embroidery!
Each kit contains:
* embroidery hoop
* cushion cover (45cm x 45cm)
* DMC embroidery threads
* needle & safety pins
* dressmakers' carbon paper, to transfer the pattern
* paisley fox stencil & pattern
* instructions for each stage of the project
* 8-page stitch guide, giving advice and tips on all the stitches this project needs
* iron-on interfacing, to secure the threads
All you need to get started on your own fox cushion are a pen, a pair of scissors, and an iron!
Note that cushion filler/inner is not provided with this kit.
You can also stitch this design onto a bag to show off out and about - check out our Totes collection for more inspiration!