This paisley Flamingo banner kit is a great way for beginners to learn the basics of modern embroidery - while making their own piece of modern wall art.
The DIY kit includes everything you need to get started on your own tapestry style hanging - the flamingo design uses 10 different stitches, and the comprehensive guide included has all the instructions and advice you need to learn the techniques - making it easy to get started in hand embroidery!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* wooden banner ends (with allen key)
* DMC embroidery threads
* cotton fabric
* dressmakers' carbon paper (for transferring the pattern)
* paisley flamingo stencil and pattern
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* stitch guide booklet, with instructions and photos for all the stitches you need
To make your own piece of embroidered banner, all you need are a pen, a pair of scissors, and an iron!