Free shipping on orders over $75. Applies at checkout!
Our Elephant tote embroidery kit is a great starter kit for beginners to stitch their own gorgeous tote bag.
This DIY kit includes all the materials you need to learn the techniques of hand embroidery. The navy blue tote bag included is ethically sourced and organic, and the DMC threads make the colourful design really stand out from the crowd. Our Elephant design uses 10 embroidery stitches - and the helpful guide shows you all the techniques you need to complete your own fancy piece of hand embroidery. Plus, you can show off your fancy new shopper while out and about!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* navy blue cotton tote
* DMC embroidery threads
* needle & safety pins
* dressmakers' carbon paper, for transferring the pattern
* paisley elephant pattern & stencil
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* 8 page stitch guide, giving practical instructions and photos for all the stitches you need
* iron-on interfacing, for securing the threads
All you need to get started are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron!