Our Christmas wreath embroidery pattern is perfect for adding a bit of festive decor to your home - and it's suitable for beginners, so anyone can get started with their own unique embroidered decoration!
This PDF download contains:
* printable Christmas wreath embroidery pattern
* advice on materials, thread colours, and transferring your pattern to fabric
* step by step instructions for each stage of the project
* Full stitch guide for beginners, giving instructions and tips on all the stitches this project needs
* Stitching key, showing where to use different stitches
This pattern is designed to fit an 8 inch hoop, but could be scaled up or down to match any size.
This is a PDF download only, so you will need to source fabric, embroidery thread, needles, an embroidery hoop, and dressmaker's carbon paper (all easy to find online and elsewhere if you don't have them at home already!). Please make sure that you have a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Acrobat), and access to a printer.
This is the second pattern I've used from Paraffle and I've loved doing this one! The instructions are always so clear and the designs leave a little room for some personal creativ...view moreity! I made this as a gift to go in a Hamper for a family member and I'm really pleased with how it looks! Thanks again :) Definitely a lifelong customer made out of me! view less
A fabulous and effective design with beautiful results achieved with just a few embroidery stitches. Highly recommend for those starting out on their embroidery journey and for tho...view morese too with stitching knowledge to create you own show piece and sense of achievement. view less