This Christmas Wreath banner kit is a great way for beginners to embroider their own festive, tapestry style wall hanging - jingle bells included!
The DIY kit includes everything you need to learn hand embroidery - while making a unique Christmas decoration that you can display in your home. The paisley inspired design uses ten basic embroidery stitches, and the practical guide included has clear instructions and photos to teach you all the new techniques - making it easy to get started!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* wooden banner ends (with allen key)
* embroidery needle & DMC threads
* cotton fabric
* dressmakers' carbon paper (to transfer the pattern)
* jingle bells
* Christmas wreath pattern & stencil
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* stitch guide booklet, giving instructions and advice on all the stitches this project needs
To make your own Christmassy wall hanging, all you need are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron!