This Christmas reindeer embroidery pattern is perfect for creating your own handmade decoration for your festive celebrations! Suitable for beginners, this PDF download can guide you through every step of starting hand embroidery.
This PDF download contains:
* printable Christmas reindeer embroidery pattern
* advice on materials, thread colours, and transferring your pattern to fabric
* step by step instructions for each stage of the project
* Full stitch guide for beginners, giving instructions and advice on all the techniques this project needs
* Stitching key, showing where to use different stitches
This pattern is designed to fit a 6 inch hoop, but could be scaled up or down to match any size.
This is a PDF download only, so you will need to source fabric, embroidery thread, needles, an embroidery hoop, and dressmaker's carbon paper (all easy to find online and elsewhere if you don't have them at home already!). Please make sure that you have a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Acrobat), and access to a printer.