Free shipping on orders over $75. Applies at checkout!
Sold Out £ 25.00
This paisley style Aurora embroidery kit is the perfect way for beginners to embroider their own tote bag.
Our DIY kit includes everything you need to get started on the basics of hand embroidery - while making a handy bag that you can show off while out and about! The Northern Lights inspired design uses ten different embroidery stitches, and the practical guide included teaches you all the new techniques you need. The tote is pre-made (and organic and ethically sourced), so can you get straight to work on your own piece of modern embroidery. They're great for people looking to get stuck into a new craft - or a gift for a creative friend!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* navy blue cotton tote bag
* DMC embroidery threads
* needle & safety pins
* dressmakers' carbon paper (to transfer the pattern)
* paisley aurora pattern & stencil
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* 8 page stitch guide, giving instructions and advice on all the stitches this project needs
* iron-on interfacing, for securing the threads
To start embroidering your own bag, all you need are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron - easy!