This Botanical themed tote bag kit is a fabulous way for beginners to learn the techniques of modern embroidery.
The vintage floral design includes ten basic embroidery stitches, and the guide included gives comprehensive instructions for each one - making it easy to get started on your own piece of hand embroidery! The tote bag included in the kit is organic and ethically sourced; so is a perfect way to do some eco-friendly shopping while showing off your handiwork.
This design was inspired by the work of May Morris - head embroiderer in William Morris' textile design company, Morris & Co. - so makes a great gift for crafters at any level.
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* navy blue tote bag
* DMC embroidery threads
* needle & safety pins
* dressmakers' carbon paper
* botanicals pattern & stencil
* practical instructions for each stage of the project
* 8-page stitch guide, giving advice and tips on all the stitches this project needs
* iron-on interfacing, to secure the threads
All you need are a pen, a pair of scissors, and an iron - simple!
Iâ€™m very happy with my tote bag kit! It arrived promptly and has everything needed. Beautiful design