Set of 3 PDF Embroidery Patterns - Paisley Sunrise, Sunset, and Aurora Borealis
Set of 3 Paisley Skies Hand Embroidery Patterns - Sunrise, Sunset, and Aurora Borealis DIY patterns for contemporary and modern embroidery.
This PDF download contains:
* printable patterns for our paisley Sunrise, Sunset, and Aurora designs
* advice on materials, thread colours, and transferring your pattern to fabric
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* 4-page stitch guide, giving instructions and tips on all the stitches this project needs
* stitching key, showing where to use different stitches
These patterns are designed to fit 6 inch hoops, but could be scaled up or down to match any size.
This is a PDF download only, so you will need to source fabric, embroidery thread, needles, embroidery hoops, and dressmaker's carbon paper (all easy to find online and elsewhere if you don't have them at home already). Please make sure that you have a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Acrobat), and access to a printer.