Paisley Sunrise Hand Embroidery Pattern - a DIY pattern for contemporary and modern embroidery.
This PDF download contains:
* printable paisley sunrise embroidery pattern
* advice on materials, thread colours, and transferring your pattern to fabric
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* 4-page stitch guide, giving instructions and tips on all the stitches this project needs
* stitching key, showing where to use different stitches
This pattern is designed to fit a 6 inch hoop, but could be scaled up or down to match any size.
This is a PDF download only, so you will need to source fabric, embroidery thread, needles, an embroidery hoop, and dressmaker's carbon paper (all easy to find online and elsewhere if you don't have them at home already). Please make sure that you have a PDF reader (e.g. Adobe Acrobat), and access to a printer.