This Bee Cushion Embroidery Kit is a great way for beginners to learn the basics of hand embroidery.
The kit has everything that you need to embroider your own fancy cushion cover with our paisley bee design. Each kit is designed to teach ten types of embroidery stitch, and the guide included gives practical instructions for each one. The cushion cover included is Fairtrade, organic, and pre-made with a zip opening - so no difficult sewing required, just the lovely bumblebee hand embroidery! They're great for adding a personal, decorative touch to any home - and make great gifts for crafty friends!
Each kit contains:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* cushion cover (45cm x 45cm)
* DMC embroidery threads
* needle & safety pins
* dressmakers' carbon paper, to transfer the pattern
* paisley bee pattern & stencil
* practical instructions for each stage of the project
* 8-page stitch guide, giving advice and tips on all the stitches this project needs
* iron-on interfacing, to secure the threads
All you need to get started on your own bee cushion are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron - easy!
Note that cushion filler/inner is not provided with this kit.
You can also stitch this design onto a bag to show off out and about - check out our Totes collection for more inspiration!
Love this product, very good quality with excellent instructions - simple enough for beginners but a professional result - Iâ€™ll definitely be ordering again