This Jellyfish banner embroidery kit is perfect for beginners who want to learn how to do hand embroidery.
The DIY kit includes everything you need to get started on your own wall hanging. The jellyfish design uses 10 hand embroidery stitches, and the helpful guide included provides all the instructions and photos you need to learn each one - so it's easy to create your own tapestry style piece of art!
The kit includes:
* 8 inch embroidery hoop
* wooden banner ends (with allen key)
* DMC embroidery threads
* cotton fabric
* dressmakers' carbon paper (to transfer the pattern)
* embroidery needle
* paisley jellyfish stencil and pattern
* comprehensive instructions for each stage of the project
* stitch guide booklet, with practical advice and photos for all the stitches this piece uses
To get started on your embroidered banner, all you need are a pair of scissors, a pen, and an iron!